Using our experience of working in education and with local authorities, at Project Sport we are able to offer a wide range of sports and physical activity projects which can be tailor-made to meet the requirements of you and your children.
What We Can Offer
Project Sport covers a wide range of sports and physical activity projects as follows:
- Road to 2012 (Olympic Events)
- Sports Carousel (Any combination of the above sports)
- Mountain Biking
- Outdoor Adventurous Activities
- Low Ropes
A typical day on a Project Sport course:
- 09:45 Registration (staff on site from 9:00)
- 10:00 Warm up games
- 10:30 Fun skills and drills
- 11:15 Break
- 11:30 Themed activities
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:00 Quiz
- 13:30 Project Sport Individual Competitions
- 14:00 Games (including the famous Project Premier Cup)
- 15:00 Feedback and parent pick-up
Project Sport has a full wet weather plan for any inclement weather and a tuck shop is available at every Project Sport course.
Recent examples of successful holiday courses:
Holmfirth Cricket Club 2 day cricket course during Spring Bank attracted over 40 children aged 6 – 14 for a fun-filled project in a picturesque setting with glorious sunshine.