BREAKING NEWS – Summer Camps 2021
Project Sport LTD cannot wait to invite your little ones to this year’s summer projects. We can ensure parents that we will provide a fun and safe environment for your children.
Due to the current Covid – 19 situation, we will be following all UK Government guidelines meaning there will be some changes to our ‘normal’ projects. Please see below;
- We are minimising the number of children attending each day.
- Places will be on a first come, first served basis.
- We will only be doing projects from Armitage Bridge Cricket Club and Shelley Football Club
- Please come dressed appropriately.
- We are back to our normal camp times to 8.30am – 4.30pm at Armitage Bridge CC
- 9.00am – 3.00pm at Shelley Football Club
- We are limiting the ages groups who can attend to children age 5yrs – 13yrs
- Each child will be allocated in to small groups in Project Pods with a Project Sport Coach. They will remain with the coach within that pod through out the day.
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided on arrival and at each base.
- All equipment will be cleaned before and for each Pod.
- Contactless payment and online applications to minimise contact.
- Staggered toilet, snack breaks and lunchtimes throughout the day.
(Please note; all of the above are subject to change depending on UK Government rules and restrictions)
If you require any more information or have any questions please contact please our Help line on 07562 124175
Please DO NOT come to the camps if;
- you or your close family have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- you or your close family have tested positive for coronavirus
- you live with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive
- someone in your support bubble has symptoms or has tested positive
A typical day on a Project Sport holiday project for Summer 2021 :
- 08.30 Drop off
- 08.45: Warm up games
- 09.30 Fun skills and drills
- 11:00 Snack & Toilet Break
- 11:30 Themed activities
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Project Sport Individual Competitions
- 14:00 Games & Tournament
- 16.00 -16:30 Parent Pick-Up
To book a holiday project please click here to visit our online store.