BREAKING NEWS – Spring Bank Camps 2022
Project Sport LTD cannot wait to invite your little ones to this year’s Spring Bank projects. We can ensure parents that we will provide a fun and safe environment for your children.
- Places will be on a first come, first served basis.
- We will only be doing camps from Armitage Bridge Cricket Club, Neiley Pavilion Honley and Shelley Football Club
- Please come dressed appropriately.
- We are back to our normal camp times to 8.30am – 4.30pm at Armitage Bridge CC and Neiley
- 9.00am – 3.00pm at Shelley Football Club
- We are limiting the ages groups who can attend to children age 4yrs – 13yrs
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided on arrival and at each base.
- All equipment will be cleaned before and for each Pod.
- Contactless payment and online applications to minimise contact.
- Staggered toilet, snack breaks and lunchtimes throughout the day.
If you require any more information or have any questions please contact please our Help line on 07562 124175
Please DO NOT come to the camps if;
- you or your close family have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- you or your close family have tested positive for coronavirus
- you live with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive
- someone in your support bubble has symptoms or has tested positive
A typical day on a Project Sport holiday project for 2022 :
- 08.30 Drop off
- 08.45: Warm up games
- 09.30 Fun skills and drills
- 11:00 Snack & Toilet Break
- 11:30 Themed activities
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Project Sport Individual Competitions
- 14:00 Games & Tournament
- 16.00 -16:30 Parent Pick-Up
To book a holiday project please click here to visit our online store.