With a proven track record of successfully delivering curriculum based sports and physical education activities in schools throughout West Yorkshire, Project Sport is ideally placed to help you capitalise on this additional funding. We can offer:
- Enhanced PE provision through a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Highly qualified and experienced coaches to work alongside school teachers in lessons to increase subject knowledge and confidence whilst delivering Physical Education
- Specialised coaches that encompass a variety of curricular areas
- After school clubs in unusual sports such as archery, fencing and bush craft
- Projects tailored to the specific needs of your school.
- Breakfast, lunch and after school clubs.
- School Sport Days
To find out more call Andy Gledhill on 07986 219 058 or Antony Leech on 07719 698 644.
Alternatively you can email us with your contact details and we’ll call you back at your convenience.